Sunday 9 May 2010

Coming soon to a PC near you...

I’m back from doing nothing and will start up doing blogs again. This is for two reasons. One I have a lot to say and two my Playstation 3 just broken so I’ll have some free time. I’ll be doing reviews and with set them out like the independents film magazine: Little White Lies which I highly recommend. So reviews with be short and snappy and hve a Anticipation score, a Enjoyment score and a In Retrospect score. If I’m creative enough I might even rename them.

This is a quick post before I go out to see Nightmare on my love for horror cinema- I mean Nightmare on Elm Street but when I come back with hopefully write and post my review for the tense The Disappearance of Alice Creed. Then pointlessly Iron Man 2 and so on. I might even do some reviews on old movies such as Park’s JSA, or Kurosawa’s Seven Samurai and hopefully Bresson’s Director’s Cut of LEON. Also I will be reviewing some new DVDs the first probably being The Road (BLU-ray).

Let’s hope I can keep it going this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment